Friday, May 22, 2009

Terminator Booger Knife

It really is a cute little theatre.


Bottom right corner.


I know, too much.


The plan was to save one pack for the ship.


I ate both freaking packs of the Sixlets!!!!


I was sooo scared to take this picture. I knew I was committing a Federal crime.


Last night we went to the same theatre where we saw Star Trek a couple weeks backs. You remember, the place that hasn't been remodeled since 1989? Yeah, it's a great place. We saw the new Terminator movie, a movie (like the other ones we've seen) I wouldn't normally see in "real" life. Jeannie made the same point saying that we live such surreal lives on the ship and all that it makes sense to see any (crumby) movie we want.
My review: If you like metal and fire, you'll love this flick!
The title of this blog "Terminator Booger Knife," comes from a saying my friend Neil Sung's little brother used to run around screaming. Neil and his family are Korean (Yobosayo!) and his little brother Steve was super cute. Imagine a little Korean boy running around screaming, "Terminator booger knife!!". Well, my friends and I used to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment