Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My first time with Dippin' Dots

Cookies & Cream

-- Post From My iPhone

This picture was taken on April 27th during our visit to Lahaina. I just found it on my phone today and figured that it was an important enough event to post.
Brett calls Dippin' Dots the ice cream of the future. I agree.

From DippinDots.com:
"In 1988, Dippin' Dots Founder and Chairman Curt Jones changed the way the world enjoys ice cream. Jones, a microbiologist, pioneered the process of cryogenic encapsulation...a scientific way of saying he used super-cold freezing methods to make little beads of ice cream. Not only were the ice cream beads delicious and fun to eat, Jones knew that flash-freezing the ice cream ingredients would lock in flavor and freshness. With those qualities established, Dippin' Dots were ready to take on the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment