Friday, June 19, 2009

What's doing

Brett and I after some tennis in Honolulu.


Yeah!


These kids are rad.


Where we play tennis in Maui.


It was super hot.


The sun is BEATING DOWN!


Post-game Jamba Juice.


Spam board shorts. Good grief.


I bought a zipper tie for eight bucks! It's kind of like a clip-on in the sense that you never have to tie it but it tightens and loosens with a zipper mechanism. Cheesy? Totally. Awesome? Totally. No, I will not wear it with this shirt.


Brett, Jeannie, and I went to sushi on the ship the other night. It's pretty good for ship sushi. Ship sushi, ship sushi, ship sushi.


Brett tried avocado (on purpose) for the first time! His review, tastes like nothing.


Another compilation of various photos and events. I haven't been on any big excursions lately. Next week we are visiting a volcano national park! Should have some great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment