Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twin Falls II

The rental. Super ugly. Super inexpensive.


Brett and I both made an important purchase at Sports Authority.


Heading in...


Reminds me of scenery from my favorite movie "Stand By Me".


Putting the shoes to the test.


Demonstrating that I am in no pain while walking on sharp slippery rocks.


Loving the shoes!!


Ahh yeaahh!


Rope swings are always a bonus at any waterfall site.


In a tree root cave. <--- I made that up.




Nature's footsteps.


Brett and I picked up three old hitchhikers. Hitchhiking is very common on the islands. So is riding in the back of pick-up trucks and public drinking. I was trying to snap a pic of the hitchhikers with my phone over my shoulder. This was the best shot. Can you imagine if we went missing and my phone was found and this was the only pic the police had of our abductors? Man, that would be crazy.


Alive!!


Brett and I went back to Twin Falls in Maui today. We've been there before so it was nice to know how to get to the waterfalls. We did some hiking, some jumping (off cliffs), and some swimming. Oh and we did some "pick up three old hitchhikers(ing)" too! Fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment