Thursday, June 4, 2009

This and that

It's no secret that this cast loves to play boardgames. This is me after winning the game of LIFE. It was my first time playing. I guess I'm just better at life than Brett, Jeff, and Jeannie.


Looks complicated


I walk by this boat every Saturday in Honolulu. I think it's a good looking boat.


My first sewing kit.

Where we do our laundry. Keep in mind that this is the "Officer's Laundry" so it's much nicer than crumby "Crew Laundry".


Thought this might be of interest. This is what all of the hallways on board look like.


Cruise ships.


My apple intake average (aia): 5 a day.


Nothing really to see here, just me winning again. Oh and do I look tired? It's because it's 1am and we had been playing for over two hours!!


If I wrote a sketch about a man spraying his body with what he thinks is sunblock but is actually NAIR, people would say it was too far fetched.


I think I just love that somebody buys this and is inspired by it.


A picture of the future. (Lauren and I)

These are some pictures and thoughts that don't really fit into any other blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment