Friday, June 12, 2009

This and That II

Last week I took surf lessons for the first time at this cute place in Kauai.


This is where I surfed. I went back this week and surfed on my own. Sea turtles surf with you!!


Crazy headline.


We saw The Hangover. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a while.


We had dinner in Lahaina, Maui at a restaurant that serves pizza rolls like sushi rolls.


Here's my roll.


They were good. I think they'd be great for sports parties with pitchers of beer!


Just hanging out.


Yay!!!


I got a haircut. I wanted to go EXTREME!!!


I ended up with this. A normal boy's haircut.


I got my first massage!! It was a full-body Swedish and it lasted 75 minutes!!! It was wonderful.


Jeannie and I at a mic check.


We saw Land of the Lost. It was terrible. We all knew it would be.


I had some fun firsts these last couple of weeks. First surf lesson, first pizza sushi, first time being 6 months smoke-free in 11years, and my first massage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment