Thursday, June 24, 2010

Julian and Jessica's wedding pt.3 The Wedding

The wedding! I'm not terribly articulate nor do I have an extensive vocabulary so what I have to say about the wedding ceremony was that it was beautiful. Really. Everything went well and everyone was happy. I don't have any pics of the actual ceremony, I was too busy being IN the ceremony! 


Gangsta groom.

Julian and Jessica with Julian's grandparents, Trish, and all of her sisters. 


We sat at a very important table...

Their table!

Trish, Lauren, and Jules.

One of my favorite moments of the reception. 
The DJ asked for all of the couples to come out to the dance floor and dance. While we were dancing he said that we were going to play a little game. So he started calling off lengths of time that couples had been together. Like, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc... Once a length of time was called that was longer than the couple had been together, they had to leave the dance floor. Couple by couple the floor started to clear until there was just one couple remaning. Here, you'll see that Julian's grandparents were the winners. They were the last couple. They've been together for 67 years! Amazing!

  
The After Party
Julian and his buddies rented an awesome upstairs lounge in downtown Milwaukee called 
The Buddha Lounge. There was incredible live music and fresh sushi!

The man.

The Buddha Lounge.

So happy for Julian and Jessica! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Everybody is looking amazing here. My best friend’s wedding is also around the corner now and she has booked one of the finest Chicago wedding venues. I am going to be her wedding photographer and bridesmaid. I will try my best to capture each and every moment beautifully.

    ReplyDelete