Tuesday, October 27, 2009

During the 5th week left

The placement of these two movies in the Blockbuster is ironic. (Both mall security movies)


A rainbow cutting through Honolulu


Every Friday when we leave Kauai these tug boat guys spin there boats in a continual 360 degree motion and blow their horns solely for the pleasure of the passengers on board our ship. I think it's nice of them to do.


On a shuttle leaving Target. I was elated. One might not want to admit it but one can find deep pleasure in strolling around a Target (especially when one hasn't been in a Target in 7 months!).


The old man and the sea. Here's that old man who does water aerobics in all of his clothes.


Headed out for round two.


I ate a cupcake. I felt that I must photograph and document it for Lauren's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment