Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So long EPIC

After 11 weeks and 165 shows, we are off the EPIC. At 15 shows a week, it was a lot of work. On the same hand, at 15 shows a week, it was a lot of fun. Improv and overall performance-wise, I feel the strongest I have ever felt. It was a pleasure to work with a cast that could bring the funny, show after show, night after night. I got to see what the western and eastern Caribbean had to offer (not much). I got to work with Mick Napier. I developed a close relationship with some members of the cast. I ate a hummingbird heart. What can I say? I had a good time aboard the EPIC and I'm thankful to The Second City for the opportunity. Also, I am so happy to be HOME!

Here are some pics from our last week on the ship.

Tough guys (with mics)

Rob, Robyn (with shirt purchased by Rob), and Chelsea.

Last stogie in Honduras.

My boy,  Rob.

Some of the cast and friends enjoying the strong Honduran coffee and each other's company.

Cast dinner at the on board restaurant, Teppanyaki. (The chef tossed food into our mouths one at a time.) 

Slimed by the Nickelodeon at Sea cast. Childhood dream come true!

Cast photo on our last night with our two tech guys. Awesome crew!


1 comment:

  1. I know it's been forever now, but who were all in that slime thing, I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete