Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm 30!

From Lauren. This is my favorite movie of all time! (Stand By Me)


Look at this package!! I have the best girlfriend!



Thanks, dad! (New NIKE Lunarlites that I bought with some of the birthday cash I got from pops)

The shoes were great on the court!


Here I am wearing the Chicago Bears shirt that I got from Brett Lyons. I love this shirt!!
There's a side story to the racquet I am holding. You can read all about it here: http://jeffgriggs.blogspot.com/


Let's just say that one man's trash (Jeff's) is another man's treasure (mine).

So I turned 30 years old in Maui. You know what? It was great fun. At first I thought I might be a little depressed not being home on my birthday but that wasn't the case at all. First of all, I have such wonderful family and friends who sent me well wishes the entire day. Second of all, I have an extremely thoughtful and awesome girlfriend who made it a point to make sure I felt special on my special day. And lastly, my cast here on the ship. They were all so great to me and even joined me for a birthday lunch where they gave me some great gifts! I am very thankful and very blessed to have so many people who care for me in my life.
Yikes, I'm 30.

1 comment: